Saturday, November 7, 2009

No news, good news.

Ugh... sorry.

There's just really nothing to report.

Doing the same old strength training exercises and activities. Slowly getting better, as usual.
  • I still crack and feel crunchy
  • Get stiff when sitting too long
  • Am smaller than my right-sided twin
  • Not running
  • Still numb and sometimes painful when kneeling
It's annoying but doesn't interfere with life or any of the sports I currently do.

Meeting with the surgeon Tuesday. Looking forward to hearing what he has to say...

2 comments:

  1. Crunchy? I get that every now and then when I walk. I wonder if they left some tools in there...

    Good luck with the surgeon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. I actually asked for a copy of the surgery report and it said they did a cross-check of all instruments. According to the report, all instruments were accounted for. Thought it was funny they actually did that... I guess it does happen!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete