My fellow ACL bloggers have been churning out 2 year post-op updates so I'm feeling the pressure to follow suit.
Here's a quick summary:
1. Occasional cracking during some yoga poses.
2. No more numbness.
3. Still got some scar tissue. Probably because Mireille was too squeamish to massage the wound. I've made peace with the fact I might be dented forever...
4. Still can't bend quite as much as good knee but the difference is barely noticeable. Only a problem for certain yoga poses.
5. Experience some pain when kneeling on hard surfaces. Not sure it will ever go away because the padding was shaved down during surgery.
6. "Bad" leg is same size as "good leg".