Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The big 2 - 0

I'm at 20 weeks and there's more letting go to do.

My physiotherapist is off on vacation for two weeks and, judging from tonight's performance, I don't need to see a replacement while he's gone. That will be very strange because I've been going there regularly for almost a year now. It's my social outing... my opportunity to meet and chat with other busted, reconstructed or don't-know-what's-wrong-with-it-yet knees.

I will replace the physio appointments with additional gym workouts and see how that goes. Hopefully, if all goes well, the appointments will become even more far between.

Mireille is still dealing with mental blocks when it comes to running and jumping properly. We've started practising these in the pool and perfecting the motions.

I bet you thought I was the hard one to train, huh? Mireille's paranoid brain is going to be the biggest challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment