Wednesday, August 5, 2009

22 weeks, 1 day

We're feeling super duper!

(I just felt like saying "super duper"... oops, there I go again! But, really. How often do you get to say "super duper"??)

I don't have much to report so I thought I'd update the blogosphere on our workout schedule.

Day 1 @ gym
Bike warm-up
Leg press machine
Straight-legged dead lifts
Calf raises with dumbbells
Cardio workout (elliptical, treadmill or stairclimber)

Day 2 @ gym
Bike warm-up
Ball squats
Hamstring curl machine
Calf raise machine
Cardio workout (elliptical, treadmill or stairclimber)

Every morning we do at least 15 minutes of yoga and, most evenings, we get another longer yoga session in. 1 - 2 times per week we hit the pool (laps and now plyometrics in waist-high water). Biking outdoors once a week. Started also working the upper body at the gym.

On weeks where we don't go to physio, we fit in a third gym workout and add lunges + stability exercises.

VoilĂ !

No comments:

Post a Comment