Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day 44 (6 weeks, 2 days I think!)

I'm starting to get a handle on this walking business. I'm still a little wobbly and crunchy but it's a lot better. Mireille is getting less paranoid and more confident in me. After 9 months of walking funny and compensating, it'll probably take a while still to feel 100%. However, for the first time in a long time, I finally feel like things could get back to normal!

Went to see the surgeon today for a check-up. He's happy with how things are going and I seem to be on track. Just need to get those couple of missing degrees for my extension and continue on improving my bending. I'm now at 130 degrees.

Back to this notion of synchronicity that I've been noticing a lot more of lately...

Mireille got a copy of her post-op report and wanted to make a photocopy for her physio. However, after making it all the way up to her desk, she realized she forgot it in the car. Not sure whether or not to go back down right away, she decided to go now and get it over with. On her way, she noticed the "parking police" heading towards her car. She forgot to put her parking pass on the dash...

Ok, so she would've only gotten a warning but still... The universe is looking out for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment