Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 26

My twin on the other leg is starting to make a fuss (pinching, cracking, etc.) and it's getting worrisome. One injured knee is more than enough. Walking is much easier but far from normal still.

I just can't seem to get rid of this stiffness. I'm getting great range of motion but it's going from point A to B smoothly that's a problem... it takes a lot of warming up and massaging to get to a 122 degree bend. Plus, trusting myself to bend and straighten in a normal fashion while walking is a huge psychological challenge.

My stability is much improved and I'm better at the stairclimber. You'd never guess I was injured looking at me on the exercise bike. The quad muscle above me is building up nicely.

I'm still swollen and wounded but things are looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment