Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 12

Fast forward to day 12.

I'm biking twice a day, doing high squats and toe raises (amongst a plethora of other things). I will have to get better at walking because I have about a week left before I go back to work.

Walking has been difficult these past couple of days because I have been providing more "feedback" to Mireille than ever. I was pudgy and stiff, and didn't have much to say at first. Now, I'm sleeker and a lot more mobile. I've been cracking and pinching, which understandly freaks out Mireille. As my physio would say, "don't sweat the small stuff".

Back to the word "feedback". Isn't that a clever way to say I've been causing immense amounts of pain? I'm not "causing sensations of unimaginable hurt", but rather "providing feedback to Mireille". Love it. I did not coin that but will definitely use it every opportunity I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment